Passage lookup results
- Book of Song of Solomon
Keyword search results
- 1 Chronicles 6:32
They ministered with song before the tabernacle of the tent of meeting until Solomon built the house of the Lord in Jerusalem, and they performed their service according to their order.
- Psalm 127:1
[ Unless the Lord Builds the House ] [ A Song of Ascents. Of Solomon. ] Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.
- Song of Solomon 1:1
The Song of Songs, which is Solomon's.
Topical index results 560 Results
Song of Solomon 1
The Song of Song
s, which is Solomon
's. [ The Bride Confesses Her Love
] [ She
] Let him kiss me with the kisses of
his mouth! For your love is better than wine; your anointing oils are fragrant; your name is oil poured out; therefore virgins love you. ...
- ABIATHAR » High priest. Called AHIMELECH in » Thrust out of office by Solomon (1 Kings 2:26,27; with 1 Samuel 2:31-35)
- ABINADAB » Father of one of Solomon's purveyors. Called in R. V. Ben-Abinadab (1 Kings 4:11)
- ADONIJAH » Son of David and Haggith » Executed by Solomon (1 Kings 2:13-25)
- AGRICULTURE » Practiced by Solomon (Ecclesiastes 2:4-6)
- AHIAH » One of Solomon's scribes (1 Kings 4:3)
- AHIMAAZ » Solomon's son-in-law (1 Kings 4:15)
- AHISHAR » One of Solomon's household officers (1 Kings 4:6)
- ALIENS » Numerous in times of David and Solomon (1 Samuel 22:45,46; 2 Chronicles 2:17;15:9)
- ALLIANCES » INSTANCES OF » Solomon and Hiram (2 Kings 5:12; Amos 1:9)
- ALTAR » OF INCENSE » In Solomon's temple (1 Kings 6:19,20;7:48; 1 Chronicles 28:18)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
English Standard Version (ESV)
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.